You can change the email associated with your Prezi account through your settings page. It’s as easy as pie.
Changing your email
1. Go to your Account Settings. You can also click on your name in the upper right corner of your dashboard and select Account Settings in the drop down menu.
2. Click on the “Profile” tab.
3. You’ll see the current email associated with your account. Enter your new email.
4. Click Save changes.
5. Enter your password and click Confirm to make the change final.
6. We will send a confirmation email to the new email address. Click the blue button in the email to verify the update.
Can't find the confirmation email?
If you haven’t already checked your spam folder, this is a great first step. The confirmation emails are automated and therefore they’re sometimes considered spam. If our email isn’t in your spam folder, please allow (whitelist) @notify.prezi.com and @info.prezi.com in your spam filter’s settings and try updating your email address again. If you still cannot find the confirmation email, please contact our Support team who will be happy to assist you.
Trouble logging in?
Having trouble logging in to your account? Check out this article for help with password and login issues.