You have a story to tell or some ideas to share, why not transform them into a video presentation? Creating a Prezi Video is fast and easy... and your creation is sure to make a lasting impression on your audience.
1. From your Prezi Video dashboard, click Quick record in the top toolbar or open the Prezi Video desktop application.
2. You first might need to enable your camera to be able to start creating a video. The camera is automatically mirrored to make recording easier, however, if necessary, you can disable mirroring in the Prezi Video desktop application.
1. Click the + icon in the slide panel to start editing your first slide. To add your text, click the T icon in the slide thumbnail and start typing in the text box.
2. You can also add text in one of the 24 supported international scripts.
3. You can return to edit or remove your text any time by clicking the T icon and deleting/editing the text in the text box.
1. To add a visual to your slide, click the image icon in the slide thumbnail. From here, you can either upload a file from your computer, select a visual from your cloud storage or browse our extensive image, icon, GIF and sticker libraries.
2. You can also drag and drop supported files from your computer to the editor. If you drag and drop multiple items, they will be added as separate slides.
3. To remove or replace your visual, click the three dots in the slide thumbnail and select either Remove visual or Replace visual.
Adding, removing and rearranging slides
1. You can add further slides by clicking the + icon in the side panel.
2. To remove a slide, click the three dots in its thumbnail and select Delete.
3. You can also add a new slide or duplicate your slide from this menu.
4. To rearrange your slides, simply click and drag them in the side panel.
Changing the template
1. To select a different template for your video, click the three dots at the top of the side panel, select Choose Template from the dropdown menu and browse our collection of designer templates.
2. Simply click the one you'd like to use and you'll see it update in the video feed.
3. Prezi team users also have access to a variety of branded templates set up by the team admin via the brand kit. Click the arrow next to the dropdown at the top and select the brand kit you'd like to use, then browse the selection of branded templates there.
4. Click the arrow next to Choose template to return to editing your slides.
Adding presenter notes and practicing
1. To display, add and edit your presenter notes, first go to the View icon on the top of the screen and select Show presenter notes.
2. Type in your notes and select a text size that is comfortable for you to read from the screen in the text box above the video feed.
3. To add notes to a different slide, simply select it from the side panel and add your notes there.
4. To remove your presenter notes from a given slide, simply delete your text from the presenter notes window.
Once your content is ready, you can practice and preview your content. To navigate through your slides, use the left and right arrows or click directly on anything you want to zoom to. Use the toggle button to either show or hide your content and switch between the content-only and presenter and content views with the icons at the bottom of the video feed.