Ever wish you could live stream yourself, and your content, together on the same screen? Well, now you can by connecting Prezi Video with GoToMeeting so you can “go live” with just a few simple clicks. Remote meetings, video conferences and online learning just got more interesting.
Live streaming with GoToMeeting and the Prezi Video desktop app
1. Start the Prezi Video desktop app and the GoToMeeting desktop app.
2. In the Prezi Video desktop app, there are multiple ways to stream your content. You can either:
- Import and convert a PowerPoint file
- Import and convert a Prezi presentation
- Use a previously recorded Prezi Video or draft video
- Or create a video from scratch
To access your previously recorded videos, open your Prezi Video online dashboard. Click the dropdown in a thumbnail preview and select Video conferencing. This will open the video directly in the Prezi Video desktop app.
If you previously saved a draft project in the desktop app before recording your video, you can open it from the right sidebar in the Prezi Video desktop app.
3. Once your video is ready, click “Video Conference” at the bottom of your screen to establish the connection. You can choose from multiple video conferencing tools to connect to.
4. In GoToMeeting, start your meeting. Then, go to Settings > Webcam and select “Prezi Virtual Camera” from the camera list.
Once you select “Prezi Virtual Camera” you’ll see the camera in GoToMeeting update to show the same view as in Prezi Video. This means you’re connected and you can start presenting by navigating through your content using the arrow controls.
Return to the Prezi Video app to navigate through your content while presenting. When you are done with presenting your video, just go back to the camera settings in GoToMeeting and switch back to the default webcam to stop streaming from the Prezi Video app.
Want to learn more about Prezi Video and its features? Check out our dedicated Knowledge Base!