In this article, you can find detailed instructions on configuring your identity provider, OneLogin in order to set up SAML SSO for your Prezi team.
Configuring OneLogin for SAML SSO
1. Go to the Applications page in your OneLogin administration panel and click Add App.
2. Search the integrations list and choose SAML Test Connector (IdP w/ attr w/ sign response).
3. Name the App Prezi SAML and upload logos.
4. In the Configuration tab, fill in the fields with values provided in the Prezi SAML SSO configuration panel.
ACS (Consumer) URL Validator: https://prezi.com/complete/saml/
ACS (Consumer) URL: https://prezi.com/complete/saml/
5. In the Parameters tab, configure the following attribute statements:
Email (SAML NameID) → Email (Keep in mind that the Name ID parameter should never change for the user.)
given_name → First Name
family_name → Last Name
6. Fill in the Prezi SAML SSO configuration panel values from the SSO tab in OneLogin.