In this article, you can find detailed instructions on configuring your identity provider, OneLogin in order to set up SAML SSO for your Prezi team.
Configuring Okta for SAML SSO
1. Go to the applications page on your admin panel. Click Add Application.
2. Choose Prezi from the OKTA integrations directory. Use the provided search input.
3. Click Add on the Prezi integration page.
4. Name the application as you prefer and configure the app for your use case. Click Next.
5. Make sure SAML 2.0 is selected. Choose Email in the Application username format dropdown. Click the View Setup Instructions link and follow the guide to configure SAML in Prezi settings. Click Done.