In this article, you can find detailed instructions on configuring your identity provider, Microsoft Active Directory in order to set up SAML SSO for your Prezi team.
Configuring Microsoft Active Directory for SAML SSO
1. Log in to your Azure Portal and open Azure Active Directory.
2. Select Enterprise Applications from the left menu.
3. At the top, click on New application.
4. Find the Prezi application in the gallery, select it, and click Add.
5. When the application is created, select 2. Set up single sign on.
6. Then, choose SAML as the single sign-on method.
7. Download Certificate (Base64) and copy its content to the team admin's Certificate (X.509) field.
8. Copy Login URL to SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) and Azure AD Identifier to Identifier or issuer URL in the team admin.