All Prezi presentations come with the Prezi watermark automatically added to the bottom left corner so that viewers can know what tool you used to create your masterpiece. However, you also have the option to remove the watermark and replace it with your own company logo in case you are creating branded content.
Removing the Prezi watermark
1. Open your presentation for editing and click the pencil icon next to the Prezi logo in the bottom left corner of the editor. This will open the Watermark sidebar. You can also open the sidebar by clicking Insert in the top toolbar, then selecting Watermark.
2. To remove the default Prezi watermark, simply click the bin icon. To revert the watermark, click the revert icon next to the bin icon.
Adding your own company logo
1. Open the Watermark sidebar by clicking Insert from the top toolbar, then selecting Watermark.
2. Drag and drop your logo to the sidebar or click Upload logo to select a file (JPEG, PNG or non-animated GIF) from your computer. Click the arrow next to the button to upload your logo from Dropbox, Google Drove or One Drive.
3. Once the file is uploaded, you will see it appear in the bottom left corner of your presentation.
4. From the Watermark sidebar you can also change the color and opacity of the logo background and add a hyperlink to your company website. Clicking the logo in edit or present mode as well as on the presentation view page will open your company site in a separate tab.