Once you've added data to your chart in Prezi Design, it's possible to customize it in various ways. Change the chart's colors and fonts, add a legend, adjust the axes and grid, and do much more. Check out the available customization options below and click on the links to access detailed step-by-step guides.
Available customization options
After selecting a chart, all of its settings can be found in the panel on the right of the editor. Here are the available options:
- Chart properties. Here, you can use the data aggregation option, display values on the chart, allow others to download your data, as well as access various chart-specific properties.
- Color. Head over here if you want to change the colors of your chart.
- Axis & grid. Under this tab, you can access a wide range of options to adjust the axes and grid of your chart. Give titles to your axes, set their range, choose the value intervals, and do much more.
- Fonts. Pick the font you'd like your chart to have, then change its color and size. Under Advanced settings, you can customize specific text elements of the chart.
- Legend. Expand this tab to enable/disable the legend and set its position.
- Tooltips. When sharing your charts online, tooltips are great for showcasing your indicators, and they make the chart more interactive.
- Data format. Here, you can add prefixes and suffixes to your indicators, as well as change the numeric format, and access some other data formatting options.
- Accessibility. This allows you to make your data visualization accessible to everyone. Check out the article on creating accessible content in Prezi Design to learn more.
To read more on the different ways you can edit and customize your charts, browse the articles available in the Data visualization section of our knowledge base.