Have you found a Prezi Design project you love so much that you'd like to copy and repurpose it for your own content? You can do that with a simple click.
Making a copy
- When viewing a Prezi Design project on its view page, go to the bottom of the page.
- Click Make a copy. You will then be taken to the Prezi Design editor, with the project available for editing.
Note: The option to Make a copy will be visible only if the project creator has allowed others to make copies in the privacy settings.
Allowing others to make copies
- From the Prezi Design dashboard, click on the three dots icon of a project's thumbnail and select Share. If you're working on a project in the editor, click Share in the top right corner.
- After you've selected whether you want to keep your project public or make it private, check the box next to Allow others to make a copy of this project and use it as a template.
- If you change your mind about letting others copy your project, uncheck the box anytime.
Learn more about privacy settings in the article about changing privacy settings in Prezi Design.