Guess what? Video conferencing and online learning just got more interesting! You’ve already used Zoom for remote meetings, but now you can connect it directly to Prezi Video and share your content, ideas, and yourself, all together on the same screen.
Using Prezi Video with Zoom online in Google Chrome
1. Start or join a Zoom meeting.
2. On the Zoom launch screen, click join from your browser at the bottom of the screen.
3. Once in the meeting, select “Prezi Virtual Camera” from the camera list.
Live streaming with Zoom and the Prezi Video desktop app
1. Start the Prezi Video desktop app and the Zoom desktop app.
2. In the Prezi Video desktop app, there are multiple different ways to stream your content. You can either:
- Import a PowerPoint file and convert it into a video for streaming
- Import a Prezi presentation and convert it into a video for streaming
- Use a previously recorded Prezi Video or a video draft
- Or create a video from scratch within the desktop app
To access your previously recorded videos, open your Prezi Video online dashboard. Click the dropdown in a thumbnail preview and select Video conferencing. This will open the video directly in the Prezi Video desktop app.
If you previously saved a draft project in the desktop app before recording your video, you can open it from the right sidebar when opening the Prezi Video desktop app.
3. Once your video is ready, click “Video Conference” at the bottom of your screen to establish the connection. You can choose from multiple video conferencing tools to connect to.
4. In the Zoom desktop app, start your meeting. Then, click the arrow next to the Stop Video icon in the bottom toolbar and select "Prezi Video Virtual Camera" from the camera list.
Once you select “Prezi Virtual Camera” you’ll see the camera in Zoom update to show the same view as in Prezi Video. This means you’re connected and you can lead your webinar by navigating through your content using the arrow controls in Prezi Video.
Return to the Prezi Video app to navigate through your content while presenting. When you are done with presenting your video, just go back to the camera settings in Zoom and switch back to the default webcam to stop streaming from the Prezi Video app.
Want to learn more about Prezi Video and its features? Check out our dedicated Knowledge Base!