Do you have a chart you'd like to share with others during an online meeting? Maybe you've got a dashboard you want to present over a webinar? In addition to creating a Prezi Video recording with your Prezi Design content, you can now also go live with the projects you've created in Prezi Design. Follow the steps below to learn how.
Creating a new project in Prezi Design
- Once you log in to your Prezi account, select Prezi Design on the left side of the page.
- Click Start from template at the top of the Prezi Design dashboard or click on one of the project shortcuts.
- In the template library, click on template thumbnails to preview them and start working on one by selecting Use this template. You can always start from scratch by selecting a blank canvas.
- In the editor, add objects to the canvas from the toolbar on the left and customize them in the right-side settings panel. Have a look at the articles of the Create and edit section to learn more about creating content in Prezi Design.
Going live with your Prezi Design content
- From the Prezi Design editor, select Create video in the top right corner. If you're in the Prezi Design dashboard, click on the three-dot icon () of a project and select Present in a video call.
- You'll then get a preview of how your content will look next to you in Prezi Video. Select whether you'd like your content to have a transparent or solid background.
- Then, select Present in a video call. This will open the Prezi Video desktop app. If you don't have it, you can download the app here.
- Launch the video conferencing tool of your choice, enable the Prezi Video Virtual Camera and start presenting. To learn more about going live with your Prezi content using different apps, check out the article on live streaming and video conferencing with Prezi Video.
If you'd like to find out more about recording a video with your Prezi Design content, have a look at the article on turning your Prezi Design content into a video.