You've finished creating your design and now want to download it? No problem, you can download the whole project or specific parts of it as PNG, JPG, or PDF files, and you can also kick it up a notch and create GIFs and MP4 videos.
Paid feature: Downloading in Prezi Design is available for users with a Plus or higher Prezi plan. Luckily it's a breeze to upgrade your license and get access to this and all the other great features our Prezi plans have to offer.
Downloading the entire project
- Click the Download button in the top right corner of the editor.
- Choose one of the available options:
☝️Note: Use the panel on the right to enable Transparent background or increase the file quality in the Quality/Size multiplier dropdown and make additional adjustments to your GIF and MP4 downloads.
- High quality (PNG): control image quality and size.
- For web (JPG): download a lightweight file, perfect for the web.
- Print/vector (PDF): ideal for print and vector graphics.
- Animated (GIF): great for social media sites. Read more on downloading GIF files here.
- Video (MP4): set the size and duration of your video and share it with others. Read more on downloading MP4 files here.
- Click the Download button on the right and wait for the file to export.
Downloading a selection of pages
If your project consists of multiple pages, you can choose which ones you want to download.
- Select Download in the top right corner of the editor.
- Use the panel on the left to select the pages you wish to export in a single file.
- Select Download on the right and wait for the file to export.
Downloading a single object
- From the editor, right-click on the object you wish to download.
- Select Export as… and choose the format you wish to download: PNG, JPG, PDF, GIF, or MP4.
Downloading a selection of objects
- Select the objects you wish to download by dragging the mouse cursor over them on the canvas.
- Right-click on your selection and choose Export as…
- Then select one of the available options (PNG, JPG, PDF, GIF, or MP4) and wait for the file to export.