After you've selected a template from the Prezi Design template library, you'll be taken into the editor. Here, you can add and customize your content, download and share your projects, and do much more. Continue reading to learn more about navigating the Prezi Design editor.
Adding and editing your content
- To add new items to your project, use the toolbar on the left of the editor. Click the buttons (e.g., Add text) to see the available options under each category. Then, to add an item to the canvas, either hover over it and click Insert or drag-and-drop it onto the canvas.
- The canvas of your project is located in the middle of the editor. Here, you can move and layer the objects and resize them, as well as resize the canvas and do much more. Learn more in the General settings section of the knowledge base.
- You can customize your content from the settings panel on the right. It adapts to the element you select on the canvas—e.g., if you click on a chart, the chart's settings will appear, or if you click somewhere on the canvas, you'll be able to access the project's main settings and edit the background. Learn more about customizing your content in the Create and edit section of the knowledge base.
Downloading, sharing, collaborating, and more
- To access the sharing options, click Share in the top right corner. You can then set the privacy settings of your project and share it with others via a link. It's also possible to embed your content on external websites.
- Click the Download button in the top right corner to export your project as a PNG, JPG, PDF, or MP4 file.
- Add collaborators to your project by selecting Add Team members.
- You can view your project in full-screen mode by clicking on the respective button in the top right corner of the editor.
- Select Record video to jump into Prezi Video with your Prezi Design project and make a video. Learn more in the article about turning your Prezi Design content into a video.
- Click on the menu icon in the top left corner to create a new project or access all of your designs. Here, you can also save your project, as well as undo or redo any changes made in the project.
- Click on the name of the project in the top left corner to rename it.
- Select Layout in the bottom left corner to add a mobile layout to your project.
- Under Grid, you can switch between the smart guides and the grid layout—these help you structure your content.
- When hovering over the percentage displayed in the bottom left corner, you can zoom in on your project or zoom out of it. You can also do this by holding Cmd (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) on your keyboard and using your mouse's scroll wheel.
To get more information on all of the features you can access within the Prezi Design editor, browse the articles available in the Create and edit section of our knowledge base.